Hi all, we'll continue posting updates about this issue to our status
site and downtime-notify group as we continue investigating:

http://code.google.com/status/appengine
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-downtime-notify

Thanks for your patience, we're still working hard on this one.

Pete