Hi,

The system status site shows that all services are serving normal now,
but my app is still experiencing DeadlineExceededError in pages that
used be served well under 5s, and others are very slow and takes
almost twice the normal time to serve.

I know the Google App Engine team is working on resolving this and I
thank them for that, but I made this post since the current status is
shown as Normal and my app is still experiencing errors.

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.