On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Alex Popescu
<the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Comparing the Datastore metrics for yesterday and today, I'd say that
> the Datastore is still having latency problems on most of the
> operations.
>
> I'd also have to point out that the System status does NOT reflect
> these problems: http://code.google.com/status/appengine/ (it doesn't
> show it for yesterday metrics that have already been acknowledged by
> the Google team).

We're still showing elevated latency for Datastore Query, which is one
of the main issues here. The other metric showing this problem is the
CPU (Fibonacci) latency. We're working hard to resolve this and will
post an update as soon as we have one.

-Brett
Google App Engine Team