I went back to my logs..I was ignoring a certain request previously,
so that's why I was missing my 'cold starts'! For some reason, one of
my particular requests seems to get all my cold starts. However, the
request and cpu times I'm seeing for these cold starts are quite
different from what Jason is reporting. Typically they range from
1000-1600ms and 1900-2100 ms-cpu.