Thanks for your clarification Dean.

But there are no plans at Google to support a relational persistent
store?

I think it would be good if both are supported.
For some applications I agree a relational database is not required,
but for the kind of application I would like to write I think can't do
without.

With all those calculations it would get very messy.

Also from my perspective I would not care about the fact that
relationaldatabase queries will take more time and perhaps cpu usages.
I'm willing to pay for it as my free quota is gone.
I like to have more logic in the framework/relational database and
less in my application.