Hi everyone,

I'm Brazilian and I'm starting to use Google App Engine right now.

I'm a student of Computing and my thesis will be about Cloud Computing. A
good example of that new technology is the GAE, of course. I want to create
a simple application on GAE in order to use it as example in my thesis. I'm
learning Python and I think it won't be difficult, because my application
can be very simple.

Is there someone who could give me an idea of application to develop?

Thanks and sorry because my English is not so good yet.

--
Daniel