I have appengine application installed for my google apps domain and
naked domain specified for it. I can't neither remove that domain nor
disable entire application. I know this is common problem after naked
domain disallowed but I didn't find any solution or whom to contact to
solve this problem. Any help?

I think this problem is more Google Apps-related than App Engine-
related but I asked in Google Apps support group

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Apps/thread?fid=2cc94e6c4c1ecc8b0004677e248338fd&hl=en

but Advisor said she can't help with any App Engine problems, so I'm
trying to aske here.