Hi gae123,

500s from the deploy process are generally transient, and not related to
your app in particular. Can you retry it, please, and let us know if you're
still getting it?

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: