Hi Jason,

Thank you for your help. I tried to redeploy the application with just a few
indexes but those indexes you nudged into error state are remaining in error
state. I tried erasing all indexes from datastore-indexes.xml but this did
not help either. What should I do in order to erase the indexes which are in
error state.
About the limitation of 100 indexes I did not know that it existed. Is this
limitation referring to 100 new indexes when deploying the application or
the total count should not exceed 100 indexes. On the page
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/overview.html#Quotas_and_Limits
 it mentioned that there is a limitation of 1,000 indexes on an entity.
Could you detail what you mean by 100 quota.

Thank you,
Costi