Hi,

> thanks for the explanations on how you do the testing. I assume you've
> grabbed the Rietveld test cases you've mentioned from the testing
> branch?

I got 1 file: tests.py from this branch and the tests passed easily!

Nice to have, I removed the os.environ['... as you asked!

import codereview.models as models
import codereview.engine as engine

# Set some essential variables.
# TODO(guido): Shouldn't InstallAppengineHelperForDjango() do this?
#os.environ['SERVER_NAME'] = 'localhost'
#os.environ['SERVER_PORT'] = '80'
#os.environ['USER_EMAIL'] = ''

These basic tests cover 31% of 5751 lines. Particularly:
9,9% of engine
16% of intra_region_diff
22% of views
(...)

For views, I can point quickly that these portions of code are not
tested:
  def render(self, name, value, attrs=None):
  def set_branch_choices(self, base=None):
  def get_base(self):
  def clean_base(self):
  def clean(self):
  def clean_nickname(self):
(...)

I suggest you make a quick try of Netbeans6.7 with my different
patches to see that in colour... :-)

Have a hot weekend!

Michel