Hi Tony,

We're looking into solutions. It's not as simple as it may first
appear - in the case of a service like Amazon EC2, your server resides
at only a single physical location, and so does the IP address you
rent. In contrast, App Engine apps are served from IPs at Google
datacenters around the globe.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine