Well for starters I'd welcome more than 100 composite indexes limit, a
real paging support (next, previous, jump to a page no.), and rock
solid indexes so that app customer data don't get mixed on an index
accident. Then a big file service and freetext search indexing.

But it's still the sexiest hosting platform on the net - pls let me
know if you know a better one.