My top top issues are...

1) SSL/HTTPS Support on Google Apps domains
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=792

I couldn't agree more. This is a huge problem for people who want to
develop real e-commerce applications. If Google wants to encourage and
grow their paid AppEngine customers, being able to actually collect
money from end users is a huge priority.

I'm writing a fairly sophisticated e-Commerce store on AppEngine at
the moment, but I'm having to use PayPal, which is far from ideal.

2) Allow resizing images that are bigger than 1 Mb
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1422

Most average users are hard pressed enough to work out how to upload
an image, let alone understand why/how to reduce the sizes of their
images. The 1 MB limit hurts so much I've actually opted to remove it
from my application rather than have to support people who don't know
how to resize.