Martin
Thanks for the info. But I explicitly created all the necessary

When debugging this issue I felt there might be a problem in building
the indexes,
if I just open and save the missing record then that record is also
included
in the resultset.

So I think when I the record updation has to do something with the
query execution.
Any clues..?

Adhi