Ikai,
Unfortunately we don't have dummy data to showcase this. I have a
reproducible case in production.

The app id is os-dev.appspot.com.

if you execute the query

SELECT * FROM PrimaryData where ApplicationId =
'Application_1652c875_be0f_11de_b4a5_a3c424aa5af6' and SheetMetadataId
= 'Sheet001' and Deleted=False

it returns 8 records.

and if you execute

SELECT * FROM PrimaryData where ApplicationId =
'Application_1652c875_be0f_11de_b4a5_a3c424aa5af6' and SheetMetadataId
= 'Sheet001'

 it should at least return 8 records(I am removing a condition). but
it returns only 4 records.

Please let me know if you want to be added as developer to os-dev to
be able to access the datastore.

Dinesh