Martin,
In this case, we have a property called "ModifiedAt". This property
has neither been added recently nor is it missing in one of the
entities. But it still does not return consistent results. In fact,
when an additional AND condition is added to the query (for testing),
the entity starts appearing in the result, even though these entities
satisfy both the conditions.

thanks,
mani