Hello all, I am using google wave and I am testing a robot so far I am
able to send a mail with google AppEngine, the problem starts when the
robot has to be notified for an incoming message, so this is my
question how can I get notified for an incoming mail? is there a way?
also I have an other question here(http://code.google.com/intl/el/
appengine/docs/java/mail/receiving.html) it says that my app should
have an  str...@appid.appspotmail.com address if my app id is maxsap
what is the exact url(stupid question but i dont get it).
p.s.I am posting to this forum and not to google wave's because I
think problem has to do with the appengine
thanks in advanced maxsap