Ikai Lan, thanks for the response yes the service is enabled and I was
finally able to send get mail in(*te...@javasippy.appspot.com
including the * ), But i have made the servlet send a response mail
every time it receives one mail(for testing reasons ) the problem is
that know when I sen one mail (from Gmail) I will get about 10 mail
back and there isn't any code error (the same I used for sending from
the wave and worked fine) does the appengine invokes my mail handler
more than one time is this possible?