The Wave robot should be able to address the blip. For more information,
you'll probably want to look to the Wave group.

The email address will be *handl...@maxsap.appspotmail.com, where
*handler*is a string specified by your configuration file:

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>handleowner</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/_ah/mail/handler</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

The handler will use the standard Servlet Mapping rules to map *handler *to the
string after /_ah/mail/.

--
Ikai Lan