It can be done in Python version by using eval statement or
type()/classobj() function:

from google.appengine.ext import db

property = {'string': db.StringProperty, 'rating': db.RatingProperty}

Book = type('Book', (db.Model,), {'title': property['string'](),
'author': property['string'](), 'rating': property['rating']()})

new_book = Book(title='Harry James Potter', author='Joanne Kathleen
Rowling', rating=100)

new_book.put()

book = Book.all().filter('title =', 'Harry James Potter').get()

print book.title
print book.author
print book.rating

result: