Hi,

I have searched for some kind of best practice for environment
architecture design in GAE but haven't found anything (yet).

I think we need 4 environments, development, test, verification and
production. But that is just my initial thought. So my questions are:
 - What environments do you recommend?
 - What is easiest way to set up these environments?
 - Has google any official/unofficial policy against multiple versions
for the “same” application?

Our idea is to use a local computer for development. And 3 GAE hosted
environments, where:
 - test would be for unit and integration test
 - verification for end-user-tests
 - production of course for the final version.

I'm very interested in your thoughts and experience in this area!

Regards, Anders Moberg