On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:22 AM, 风笑雪 <kea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If so, why google's engineers wast so much time for supporting the
> useless transaction system?
> No google guys would like tell me the reason?
For the future, tech team and investment banking very 2 systems you
know, one is more legislative (de jure) and technology more de facto.
Ask a technical physicists "can matter tunnel through..." answer yes.
Ask investment banker and answer is the opposite (normative) that your
vault is sealed.

> I don't think only using app layer is a good choice, since I need
> connect the outside db by urlfetch which not efficient and safe
> enough.
It's most natural obvious very good choice avoid storage whenever you
can and just pass on.