On Nov 27, 2:42 pm, 风笑雪 <kea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I just want to know how to avoid big entity group, is it
> possible or not.
> It obvious has some other parts need to be figured out, but I'm not
> really building a bank system, just concern about it.
Main anomaly called arbitrage (no such thing...) while floats and
transaction costs testable: stoploss method can reweight markowitz
portfolio with cron=you win. Handling currencies requires external
verification. One approach was keep a table with exchangerates. Which
is no modern way. You can implement an own currency "amount", register
app as a computergame, use external certified you trust. Tech we can
verify selves, economy more like acceptance or psychology