Nick - thank you for posting on this thread.

"The problem you describe is a known issue that's being actively
worked on;
it affects only a small proportion of apps"

We have applications that are impacted by this, though at a different
time of day than Tim. Is it safe to assume that whatever work is being
done will be automatically applied to all affected applications, or
should we be posting our affected application IDs?