I have a datastore of number of 13000 entries.
For every entries, there are 2 images stored as BlobProperty.
One is the original image, the other one is the thumbnail.
For every single request to get the images, I have to query the datastore
with unique id like this:
entry = Model.gql("where id =:1",id).get()

Because these images are not changed frequently,
I suppose that they should be served as static files for less CPU
consumption and shorter delay of downloading.
(That would also reduce the cost of billing on cpu time). Then I can get the
images like this:
/resource/<id>.jpg

So I download all of the 26000 jpg files and split them into 26 folders to
be the static resource.
Then I created another application to host these files,
and enable billing on the application with more suitable billing plan for
serving static files.
Well, the above scenario does not work bescause of the limitation "Max
number of files and blobs is 3000".

Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance.