2009/12/10 Ikai L (Google) <ika...@google.com>

> You won't be able to exceed the number of files. Are you finding that
> retrieving the images from the datastore is causing you to hit a quota
> limit?

No.
we hited the limitation of static files. For better performace, the images
used to serialized in BlobProperty
plan to save as statice file with unique id as the filename, then they can
be requested with
canonical name. For every page we have to request the datastore 15 times to
get the images back,
we are now suffering the long responsing delay. By doing that, we can
also configure a better billing plan for
serving those images.