Hi Peter. Since no errors were logged, It's possible that the errors weren't
directly caused by your application but were instead returned by the Google
front-end (GFE) that received your request. Hopefully these are very rare --
do you have a feeling for how often the 500s occur? If you reply with your
application ID, I may be able to look into this for you after the upcoming
holiday.

- Jason