Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my own late reply - the holiday intervened for me here
too! :)

I came back actually after noticing another such error just now while
using my site myself. Another 500 that doesn't show up under errors,
and that refresh 'solves'.

I tried to filter for such errors...I count at least 14 500s that show
up in my request log for the day so far (01/07). But only 3 show under
the 'Error' log.

That's out of a total of ~4000 requests in my request log so far for
today.

A lot of these requests are API requests. It's not as dreadfully
critical if I get a rogue 500 in there. But when it's on the site
itself...it could be the difference between a conversion and no
conversion and so on as I'm sure you appreciate.

My app-id is: yaytrail

I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look to confirm the
problem, and whether it lies in my app or with appengine, so in either
case we might see if it's fixable. Cheers :)