Hi all,

We were trying to create programmatic parallel access to our appengine
application.

>From EC2, we were attempting (with threads) to run parallel access
(url gets/posts) to
our appid.   There are some long running processes that we need to run
on EC2, for which
we would like to get a bunch of information (entities + processing on
appspot) quickly.

We seem to be running into a limit on the number of accesses that are
allowed.
(4 threads seems to be the effective limit)

Is there some sort of denial of service limit imposed on multiple
accesses from a single IP?

Cheers, Gary