OK, after hashing it out on IRC, I see that I have to erase my data
and start again. Since it took me 3 days of CPU quota to add the data,
I want to know if I can erase it quickly.

1. Is the overhead for erasing data (and thus whittling down indexes)
over half the overhead from adding it? Under 10%? Or what? (I don't
need exact numbers, just approximates.

2. If it's more like half - is there some way to just nuke all my data
and start over?

Thanks,
Jameson