oh man.. well, he's going to be wiping out 7GB of junk... :)

When I went through process of deleting something like 400MB of junk.. it
was not fun....

First I started off deleting by __key__ in batches of 500, then I had to
limit down to 200.. then down to 100.. then down to 50.. then down to 10..
then it stopped responding for hours (I could not even fetch(1) from the
Model).

There must be a sanctioned way to remove 100,000s of entities based on how
the datastore is structured.  For example, does it make sense to do
something like this.

Use a cursor to:
1. Select __key__ from Model Order By __key__
2. append every 10th (or 100th) result to a list.. and delete that list for
every 100 or 200 or 500 entities added.
3. Once at end of cursor, start over at the beginning.

That way, you wouldn't be deleting everything on the same table at the same
time?  The datastore completely died on me when I tried to straight delete
by __key__ using GqlQuery in a loop.. Just kept getting slower and slower.
(I think maybe directly deleting by key_name might work better but I never
had to do a bulk delete again.. so have not tested that theory).