Anupam,
  Are you saying that you have other clients (customers) running the
same code on different deployments, or are you saying you have loaded
this app more heavily while running the current code?  When you say
the log shows latency issues I assume you mean the requests are taking
a lot of CPU time?

It sounds like the app is not very high traffic.  Could this be the
cold start issue?  If you hit the site a lot (once every couple
seconds) does it respond OK?

Robert