When I do analytics like this, I use the task queue to generate
records in the datastore. Then I create the special admin handlers to
render the analysis tools inside the browser. It's far easier to parse
the data that way and you can access the results in real-time from
anywhere.

I'm not generating millions of records per day, but I have found this
to be effective for my projects.