Yes checkout:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/uploadinganapp.html#Downloading_Logs

the problem I'm facing is that storing all the extra analytics I'm
interested in adds additional complexity and cost to my app. Downloading the
logs and parsing them offline could be a solution, has its own drawbacks
too. Google analytics lets us now log pretty much arbitrary information, so
I've been thinking about using that - only problem is that I'd probably hit
rate limits there too, especially if I want to hook up pulling data out to
my web app for users. For instance, if I log every time a user clicks a
button, and they're interested in knowing that # too, I could create a
handler which queries that from analytics. If I have lots of users though,
that's not going to work,

Thanks,
Mark

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Darien Caldwell <darien.caldw...@gmail.com