Hi,
Our app (id=mavencharts) was down last night from 8:04PM (Pacific
time) to 8:51PM, this is almost 1 hour. We just got error 500 trying
to load the home page (google.appengine.runtime.DeadlineExceededError
and also the warning saying.. "After handling this request..." which
is also error code 500). According to appstats, our app makes 7
queries to datastore to load the home and it usually loads within
300ms. When memcache is available the home page makes just 1 query to
datastore.
We use GAE Django-helper with django 1.1

Since last september the 13th, system is unreliable and we are really
worried because things are not getting better.
Google engineers tell us they know there is a problem but nothing
more. If Google think this situation is going to last, it would be
great to tell us, so that we can consider moving to another cloud
system, rather than just wait.

Thanks