Does anyone know if it is possible to implement a multiple file upload
interface on GAE?

I am looking to upload multiple photos at the same time and the INPUT
FILE HTML makes me select the file for each photo ... so I would have
to select each image manually from the file system to fill the name
property of the FILE input. That's a pain ...

Basically I have like 50 FILE inputs and to upload them I have to
select each file individually manually ...

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance for you response !!

Cheers !