Hi Javier,

I wrote a three-part series on doing multiple file upload to App Engine's
blobstore using plupload, here:
http://blog.notdot.net/2010/04/Implementing-a-dropbox-service-with-the-Blobstore-API-part-3-Multiple-upload-support

-Nick Johnson

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:03 AM, JavierH <javierh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to implement a multiple file upload
> interface on GAE?
>
> I am looking to upload multiple photos at the same time and the INPUT
> FILE HTML makes me select the file for each photo ... so I would have
> to select each image manually from the file system to fill the name
> property of the FILE input. That's a pain ...
>
> Basically I have like 50 FILE inputs and to upload them I have to
> select each file individually manually ...
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks in advance for you response !!
>
> Cheers !

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine Google Ireland Ltd. ::
Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: 368047