Hi,
Yes Scott, thanks, I know, I'm using multiple inputs, the problem is
that I don't want to manually select each file for each input, got my
point?

What I would like to do is to programatically assign a "value" to each
with the file path, so I don't have to fetch each file manually from
my disk ...
I think assigning a value to a "file" input is not possible for
security reasons, that's why I asked if anyone had a better idea for
uploading multiple files "programatically" :-)

Thanks for your response and your time ...

Cheers !

Javier