Hi

I am regularly backing up two projects from live site to dev.  (55,000
and 90,000 entities each )
and uploading to sqlite dev server.  I am not currently experiencing
any major problems.

The problems I see tend be around transaction write through (ie puts
appear to happen immediately not at the end of the transaction) and
over remote_api.
but are not show stoppers.

What sort of problems are stopping you ?

Rgds

Tim