Hi Tim,

your question can be easily answered by going to the bugs database
(http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues) and query for
sqlite. At least bugs: 3232, 3265, 3124 and 3689 are showstoppers for
me. You probably do not use these features in your applications and
you are doing fine. Yet, these are documented features working with
the default dev datastore and production datastore and therefore I
feel that my comment and Ubaldo's response are justified.

I do not want to see Google make sqlite the default datastore without
addressing these issues.

PK
http://www.gae123.com