Hi

I didn't say you concerns where not justified, just was curious where
you where running into problems.

I find the default datastore has a few problems too.  Which backend
you use depends on various factors.
The only issue you have listed that I run into is 3265 and I can work
around that one. So in my case I can
safely use sqlite backend.

I do agree that these issues should be fixed.

Rgds