Sorry, I'm just very frustrated at this point. My app has been down
for the past 12 hours  I would consider myself a major App Engine
customer (>$1k/mo) , so I'm quite familiar with this platform. At this
point, I'm seeing constant datastore timeouts and download errors (I
had to move major parts of my index off of app engine and retrieve
data via urlfetching of a database hosted on EC2). As I've mentioned
before on this forum, I can accept downtime, but there's no evidence
of this on the status page, and it's not clear who to contact to
resolve this issue other than file a bug that may or may not be
investigated. I'm at a loss about what to do. I just tried pushing a
new version, no luck.