Hi

> can you share some links to your application if this is not a problem?
> Just to figure out how to improve ours.

www.qtracker.com.au and www.polytechnic.wa.edu.au  are two of our
apps.
Having links to them won't help you in any way improve your
application.

> I hope it's not Java fault, the blogger is using python too anyway.

I don't think it will be a java specific problem, but incorrect
choices in stack (which can affect
things like startup time do.)  Also some libraries/stacks assume a
very relational oriented environment
hence an impedance mismatch and quite likely performance issues.

If you have been having problems, may be you should profile your app
and share with the group
what sort of problems you have been encountering and may be there is
some wisdom out there
that can help you improve your situation.

I checked your profile and you don't appear to have been asking any
questions.

There is a lot of knowledge held by people willing to share.  I try
and help out other
people as much as I can, though I don't use java.

When you encounter a new platform I don't believe you can work in a
vacuum so posing questions
to the group here or on irc can often help you approach problems in
other ways.

Rgds

Tim