On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Tim Hoffman <zutes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>> can you share some links to your application if this is not a problem?
>> Just to figure out how to improve ours.
>

> www.qtracker.com.au and www.polytechnic.wa.edu.au  are two of our
> apps.
> Having links to them won't help you in any way improve your
> application.

ahaha, never though of that. I just wanted to see which kind of application.

> I checked your profile and you don't appear to have been asking any
> questions.

Frankly we didn't have any particular problem with the platform.
Our application is blazing fast (once it started) and the console and
other tools are fantastic.
Only problem is the db or the application down. There are lots of
complains about that here as well, no point in adding another one.

Anyway I'm happy with the explanation Ikai wrote, we can wait for a
while, for sure in the last week we had no issues, and that is almost
a first.

cheers

Uberto