Agreed 100%. It's a great library, very simple and easy to use. It's
similar to the Python API, but in my opinion even better because it's
obvious what's going on, whereas the Python API has "magic" like auto-
fetching of ReferenceProperties, which can cause really terrible
performance if you don't realize what it's doing.