Hi

I went through all of the raised issues in the tracker that you
referred to. (Some are actually not sdk sqlite issues).
One is raised by me (remote_api related so most people probably will
ever see it).

The other issues are corner cases, some people may experience them but
in all of my projects the specifics
of the issues are not things I do in any of my code.

So yes there may be some lurking bugs there, but on the whole I am
satisfied with the sqlite backend for the dev SDK.

Also I do not rely just on the SDK server for all of my testing.

I run a full dataset test instance on appengine and check everything
thing there before I even contemplate running in production.

So I would say look at the specifics of the outstanding issues and make
an informed decision about using the sqlite
backend if any of these issues affect you. Remember it is a development
server not production so there are a number
of other things about the dev server that is completely different to
production, which means there a lot of things
you can't actually test in dev.

For instance there is no easy means to replicate a range of appengine
failure conditions, how are you testing these scenarios in dev ?

So on balance I would say - use sqlite but be aware of all of the
limitations of the dev environment.

Rgds

Tim