Where where clause is filtering on the __key__ field of the
ActivityCompletion entity and not the User field. I assume it should look
something like:

   where user = Key('User',9122)  if user keys or numbers and not strings
otherwise
   where user = Key('User',9122)

Also, I'm assuming ActivityCompletion is not the parent of User in which
case the key would need that information but that would be a strange design