I have another query issue - not sure if I should do a new post or not - but
here it is!

I'm trying to find Activity types by using their ID/name value - which look
like this:

*Decoded entity key:* *Activity: name=Lesson/level3gratitude*

This doesn't prove as easy as searching for keys that are numbers - when I
try doing this:

SELECT * FROM Activity where 'name'/ID =
Key('Activity',Lesson/level3gratitude)

I get a GQL syntax error.  When I try again using quotes around the value,

SELECT * FROM Activity where 'name'/ID =
Key('Activity','Lesson/level3gratitude')

it does not pull up the record.

I'm not sure how to escape the forward slash - or if that is the problem?

thanks in advance!
*
*
*