Just another FYI in case you're not aware of it. You might want to shorten
the entity name ActivityCompletion. Your entity names are in all the keys
and index entries so long entity names can add a great deal of metadata
overhead if you have lots of those entity kinds in the datastore.  Otherwise
if you're not concerned with space then never mind.
Happy Coding,
Stephen