Hi All,
i know this questions may sound stupid. But i wondering if there is a
way to redirect my website to google appengine when the server down.
This is my scenario: I'm using Google AppEngine to host my static
files, and i own a blog which is host on a VPS. But sometimes the VPS
down for more than 6 hours without notice. So i come with this idea,
how about if i host the "down for maintenance page" on appengine, and
when my server is down, it will redirect to something like this:
maintenance.somedomain.com which is host on appengine. So my visitors
know what is going on.

If any of you know how to do this, please help me. I really appreciate
all your time and effort. Thanks.

Best Regards

Ivan